Thursday, May 23, 2013

Keepin' It Real

Okay y'all I've been awful. I'm behind on homework. Have been eating junk. Had a slightly peeved attitude. And all I want to do is squeeze my little monkey.

This last week, all I want to do, besides go to the gym, is be a mom. Even though I stay at home, take care of all the chores I can, play with Mickey girl, go to the gym, and try to teach her new things, I feel like I'm never doing ENOUGH.

Thus, the break in blogging. I would rather be with her. Not worrying about anything but that little monkey and all the fun things I could do with her.

It stinks! I feel stressed and pulled in a few too many directions. So if I don't blog a lot it's because I love my family, sanity, and life too much.

I will still do updates on Facebook and Instagram (@margaretmurphy), but if I don't write a post know I'm still busting ass at the gym, trying to get a handle on my eating, loving my family, and attempting to figure out what I'm gonna do with my career.

All at 19 years old. No excuses right?!

On an excited note, I got my hairs did last night by Mrs. Kara! She is awesome at her job and in general! :) (If anyone in the Pensacola area, or my family coming to visit, wants her mad skills LET ME KNOW!)

I'm a blonde. One step closer to being a full fledged beach bum! :)

Nearly ready for this weekend's Memorial Day Party! :)


Brant loves it, he's fine with anything I do to my hair as long as I don't cut it or fry it and it falls out... HA!

TIP: Use a heat protectant and moisturizer everyday! I use the Moraccan Oil (from Walmart) and the FrizzEase Thermal Protectant (WalMart). I also use the 3-minute Miracle from Aussie. Kara (my stylist) told me that I should do a deep conditioning treatment of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil. Leave it in for ten minutes and wash it out! Simple and NATURAL! :)

Workin IT!

Starting today I am doing a 30 day ab challenge called the "300". I am posting my flabby before pics tomorrow (maybe). I want everyone to join me!!! I would love to showcase some of you! So here's the deal...

1. Go to THIS WEBSITE

2. Check out the moves.

3. Take BEFORE pics!

4. DO THE MOVES (takes 15 minutes)

5. Everyday! For 30 days.

6. Take after pics. Go to THIS PHOTO EDITOR SITE.

7. Do side by side photos and email them to me!!! margaret.murphy090211@gmail.com

I will showcase EVERYONE who would like to be showcased! That means one SOLID post of before and after shots :) Everyone LOVES those.

What do you have to lose except INCHES! :)


Happy Busy Busy Thursday!!!
 
Flustered but HAPPY!

***Obviously this is not a workout that I created. I give full and complete credit to The Petit Athleat!***

No comments:

Post a Comment